CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an information technology management software and solutions company with deep expertise across all information technology environments, from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud.
CA Technologies offers a practical approach to innovation with reliable solutions that empower our customers to better control the growing complexity of their diverse information technology environments. The products provide the insight and control needed to power business agility, manage and secure information technology environments and deliver more flexible information technology services.
Relied on by the majority of the Global Fortune 500 to manage their evolving information technology ecosystems, CA Technologies makes business agility possible. For more information visit, www.ca.com
Our alliance shares a high level engagement with a very strong Go-to-Market (GTM) . Tech Mahindra and CA have together worked extensively in the USA and Australia. We have jointly built a CA Service Assurance Lab at our facility in Hinjewadi. We also use CA tools in our Application Performance Monitoring Lab and CA products such as Spectrum in Cloud Lab.
We have CA capabilities in the areas of Service Assurance, Cloud, Infrastructure Managed Services, Security, Application Performance Monitoring and Product Engineering. We are using and supporting products like CA Wily, CA Spectrum, NSM, JBO and Insight DB in many of our projects, internally and externally.
- Type of partnership: Premium Partner
- Labs/CoEs: CA Service Assurance Lab, Pune
- Regions covered: Global
- Technology know-how: Service Assurance, Cloud, Infrastructure Managed Services, Security, Application Performance Monitoring and Product Engineering
Joint initiatives: Unique differentiated solutions
- Premium Partner
- Global reseller and services agreement
- Global Sales Connect, Account Planning etc.
- Platinum Sponsor @ CA World 2014 & 2013
- Engaged in Product Development and Support in DevOps
- 60+ engineer work out of CA Hyderabad office
- Quarterly CEO Meetings
- Master Service Agreements
- Executive Sponsorship
- MSO drive by mEMS(Managed enterprise )
- Enterprise DevOps –ADOPT
- Application performance Mgmt as a Manage Service