COMPTEL AND TECH MAHINDRA OPEN A CENTRE OF TRANSFORMATIONS
Real-world demonstrations show how operators can achieve significant efficiency gains with the companies’ strategic fulfillment solutions
The Center of Excellence is focused on developing and enabling CSPs with fulfillment solutions that support their service innovation and delivery objectives. In the new lab, operators are able to experience Comptel’s FlowOne, including catalog, order management, logical inventory, and provisioning and activation capabilities, in action. Trained experts are on hand to guide CSPs through real-world use cases, as well as conduct proof of concepts, demonstrating the efficiency and other benefits that can be realized through Comptel and Tech Mahindra’s fully integrated offerings.
Provides a single window for CSP sales executives from lead registration to order and enables online design of network services as well as bundling of partner services. The solution is based on Salesforce, CipherCloud & Comptel, with an option of Cloudsense or Big Machines for CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote). These partner products are complemented by TechM IP – SIF.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop GUI to design services over Salesforce.
- Secures inventory information from one or multiple inventory sources in real-time to facilitate a negotiation process with accurate pricing.
- Single interface (no swivel chair) right from opportunity creation to quote approval & ordering.
- Accurately design & quote for services in real time (reduce the sales cycle).
- Reserve network resources for a limited period to reliably deliver the promised service (in case of customer order within offer validity period). Also, release them on offer expiry to prevent undesired lock-in (accurate network resource information).
- Bundle differentiated partner and business value solutions and ensure delivery as a single order (enhance the customer experience).
- Make intelligent upsell / cross sell offers at the time of sale or during contract execution phase (revenue enhancement).