Tech Mahindra’s Quality Management System
Tech Mahindra has a well-established Quality Management system known as Business Management System (BMS). The BMS is an integrated system of processes aligned to Tech Mahindra’s Quality Policy. Built on the foundation of the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of Continuous Improvement; the BMS emphasizes on estimating, planning and then complying with the planned arrangements. It also consists of the Quality Assurance Framework which leverages the proven Business Processes and various Certification Standards, and endeavours to ensure Customer Satisfaction across engagements
Our process assets in BMS are maintained with the following principles-
1. Processes are leveraged on the best practices from following standards and continuous improvements based on learning’s from operations
- Quality Management standard ISO 9001
- Service management methodologies: ITIL and ISO 20000-1
- IT security standard ISO 27001
- Business continuity management: ISO 22301
- Software Engineering Life cycle practices from CMMI Level 5
- Test Maturity Model Integrated (TMMi) practices
- Project management best practices from PMP / Prince 2
2. Processes are business aligned and flexible to accommodate customer specific requirements
3. Continuous Improvements are driven through Collaborative management with active participation from practitioners
4. Strong focus on the statistical based measurements & analysis to ensure effectiveness.
Tech Mahindra’s India Development centers are ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, TL9K, ISO 13485, Auto Spice, AS9100:2009 (Standard for Aerospace domain – scope of certification limited to the aerospace business within Tech Mahindra) certified. Two of our Development centers are certified as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001- Health, Safety and Environment Management System. Tech Mahindra is assessed at CMMI Dev & SVC Level 5 and is the 1st Indian IT services company & 2nd in the World to achieve ‘TMMi Level ‘5’ Certification for its Global Test Factory in Telecom vertical.