Connected Workspace for a Connected World!
End-user Computing or Workspace Computing is in the process of being redefined. Traditional client computing devices such as desktops and laptops have had their share of cost and management challenges. The new world demands of device independence, anywhere anytime access and data security, are forcing enterprises to evaluate alternate solutions.
Tech Mahindra's Workspace as a Service (WaaS) helps in transforming Traditional Desktops to Dynamic Workspace is an end-to- end Desktop Transformation Solution which offers a unique way for customers to embark on the virtual workspace computing journey allowing dedicated, pooled or shared virtual desktops or applications to be accessed anytime from anywhere using any device.
Tech Mahindra's concept of a platform based virtual workspace allows organizations to experience workplace virtualization while simplifying the whole process of embarking on a disruptive transformation journey.
Differentiators of Tech Mahindra's Workspace as a Service
- Self Service Catalog
- The power to choose
- Adaptive Native Workspace
- Native device look and feel (iPad, tablet etc)
- Automation and Orchestration
- Dynamic provisioning and reduced workflow
- Context-aware Workspace
- Stateless and environment adaptive workspace
- Metering and Chargeback
- Pay what you use
- Intelligent Analytics
- Proactive capacity planning
- User Profiling and Assessment
- Qualitative and Quantitative assessment for right sizing
Here are few benefits which Tech Mahindra’s Workspace as a Service delivered to enterprises across the globe.
- Improved productivity, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model in an enterprise
- Data and IP loss prevention by ensuring data is centrally hosted in the enterprise data center
- Significant reduction in desk-side support costs (up to 40%) owing to robust centralized architecture with self-service capability
- Hosted on the cloud, WaaS empowers users with true mobility and device ubiquity
- Reduction in overall power consumption (~60%) - enabling Green IT
- Significantly lower Mean Time to Recover (MTTR), patch and upgrade time - translates to enhanced productivity
- Solution is attuned to facilitate seamless and agile integration and on-boarding of new users during mergers and acquisitions