Enabling CSPs to Digitalize and shorten Sales Cycle from Enquiry to Quotation to Order
Tech Mahindra’s Digital Sales Assist (DSA) solution is built in partnership with Comptel as a joint ‘go-to-market’ initiative. Comptel is Tech Mahindra’s strategic partner and a chosen ISV in the Service Fulfillment Domain.
According to a Telesperience Survey in 2014, 71% CSPs plan to invest to reduce both - the time to deliver the service; and, the duration of the sales cycle from enquiry to quotation to order. DSA addresses this need by providing a single window for CSP sales executives right from lead generation to order fulfilment. With DSA, CSPs can benefit from real-time order design and negotiation, thus reducing the overall sales cycle. SIF (Smart Inventory Federation) provides a holistic view of the inventory and enables the progression towards a digital catalog.
- Technology Agnostic solution
- Seamlessly integrates CSP’s existing Inventory system with Catalog, CPQ & SOM
- Helps shorten the Sales Cycle in B2B scenario, such as, selling to large enterprises as well as SMB players
- Provides Opportunities to create new service offerings
- Enhances the overall customer experience during the fulfilment journey
- A collaborative innovative solution built with our ISV partners (Cloudsense, Comptel, SFDC, ChipherCloud)
Tech Mahindra Value-Addition
- Comptel’s original solution-Service Order Validation (SOV) works in an homogeneous setup – ALL Comptel Stack. In a real world scenario its very unlikely for a CSP to have an Complete COMPTEL based stack.
- SIF (Smart Inventory Federation) is Tech Mahindra‘s IP. It is critical to the solution as a single TRUE source of inventory.
- Our Integration approach enables to protect the CSP’s existing investments while allowing him to reap the benefits of the partner framework.
- Our API’s exposed to integrate with the NB systems.
CSPs enjoy the following Business Benefits
- Accurately design and quote for services in near real time.
- Reserve network resources for a limited period. This helps to reliably deliver the promised service and customer order fulfilment within offer validity period.
- Release network resources on offer expiry to prevent undesired lock-in.
- Bundle differentiated partner and business value solutions and ensures delivery as a single order.
- Make intelligent upsell / cross sell offers at the time of sale or during contract execution phase.
For further queries, write to CVG Communications at CVGCommunications@TechMahindra.com