Tech Mahindra’s Integrated Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management (IRFM ) Solution- an analytics based real-time, integrated solution offering for Revenue Assurance, Fraud management and Cost & Margin Assurance addresses the need for real time Financial and Risk Assurance for Communication Service Providers, Cable and Media companies. IRFM solution reduces the impact of revenue leakages on CSPs profitability. IRFM’s analytics capability gives deeper insights on process drawbacks impacting current and future sustainability, thus, reducing the gap between planning and execution.
When should you look at IRFM ?
- For the Qualification and quantification of revenue risk across the entire P&L
- Proactive protection with adaptable controls
- Automated controls for continuous monitoring
- Immediate identification of leakages across a wide variety of use cases and their recovery
- Accelerate commitment to Performance / Business Targets
- confidence in numbers through a transparent, white box platform that enables auditability and validation of business logic at each step
- Revenue risk management systems and processes to move in lockstep with business needs
- One stop solution for revenue assurance (RA), fraud management (FM) and cost/margin as well as other Financial Audit and Assurance requirements.
- Rapid automation of existing RA-FM or Risk controls or the build of new controls to expand coverage.
- Pervasive reporting and stakeholder collaboration to significantly reduce business risk across telco operations.
- Addresses both legacy (Voice, Messaging, Access ) and new age revenue streams (LTE, service bundling, mobile money, cloud based services, mobiles apps, video on demand) within a single platform.
- Big data capabilities - can read and profile any data without extensive cost and effort.
- Comprehensive analytical framework to extend or modify controls in line with business requirements or product lifecycles.
- Configurable rules with aggregated detailed view and analysis of leakages across a wide variety of Revenue Risks.