Using Microsoft Azure, Temenos can provide cloud banking functionality to banks that formerly used on-premises solutions. As a result, banks using T24 in the cloud can deploy the application in only a few months, meet security requirements, and meet close-of-business deadlines faster.
FIS supports a wide range of financial institution market segments, including:
- Credit unions
- Bankers’ banks
- De novo and community banks
- Mid-tier and large financial institutions
- International financial institutions
Whether these organizations are focused on retail, commercial, investment or direct banking, all of them can rely on FIS core banking solutions to help maximize growth, increase productivity and mitigate risk. In addition to deposit and loan account processing, FIS core banking solutions also address financial institutions’ needs in the areas of accounting/general ledger; data access and integration; and lending, payment and trust solutions.
- Single application for pricing, billing, cash applications, and collections
- Configurable business rules, behavioral scoring model, risk-based pricing
- Scenario analysis with auto-decision capability
- Support for mobile, telephone, Internet and branch channels
- Self-service options to consumers and other agencies
- Support for third-party interfaces
- Improve business efficiency and market share
- Enable seamless customer experience with a 360-degree view
- Improve turnaround and better risk management
- Expand dealer business through comprehensive dealer servicing
- Safeguard investment through a flexible, scalable architecture
Fiserv, Inc. is a global provider of financial services technology. The company serves more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, thrifts, credit unions, investment management firms, leasing and finance companies, retailers, merchants and government agencies. Fiserv is one of the largest providers of information technology services to the financial services industry.
Fundtech offers a comprehensive line of transaction banking solutions to banks and corporations of all sizes around the world. As a strategic supplier, Fundtech’s customers benefit from lower operating costs and an enhanced end-user experience through integrated and feature-rich solutions. The firm’s major product lines include: global and regional payments, corporate cash and liquidity management, financial messaging, electronic invoice presentment, supply chain financing, remote deposit capture, merchant services, credit card gateway and mobile banking products. Fundtech offers its software through a traditional software license and a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) contract. Thousands of financial institutions and companies worldwide rely on Fundtech’s innovation to improve operational efficiency, increase revenues, and provide greater competitiveness through business-to-business services. Founded in 1993, Fundtech was acquired in 2011 by GTCR, a Chicago-based private equity firm. For more information please visit www.fundtech.com.