Ever demanding corporate needs, disparate systems with fewer business functionalities & features, inefficient processes, absence of seamless integration / STP, poor technology architecture / infrastructure, need for digitization of services being offered, ever evolving regulatory compliance pressure etc., are some of the key challenges faced by Commercial Banks.
With a clear understanding of such concerns and challenges, knowledgeable about the latest market trends and insights, Tech Mahindra offers innovative & disruptive solutions and services across the entire gamut of Commercial Banking – Lending & Structured Finance, Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance, Payments & Cash Management in-turn helping banks to meet their strategic business and IT objectives, manage risks better and thereby minimize volatility of income levels and enhance Customer experience & loyalty through effective & seamless operational services.
Commercial Lending systems provide better insight of fund and non-fund based lending services for corporate customers. Fund utilization is controlled through better administration of drawing power leading to better collateral, covenant and document management.
Tech Mahindra possesses rich domain expertise in commercial lending life cycle end-to-end. Apart from extending Application Development, Maintenance and Support and testing related services, some of our prime service offerings / capabilities include:
- Product capabilities assessment and evaluation
- Solution assessment vis-à-vis interfaces as per BIAN framework
- Process re-engineering considering ADCB process
- Legacy system based requirement definition
- Requirements management for custom-built solution
- Real time interface requirements gathering and solutioning
- Alerts / Exceptions generation through channels
- Solutions architected by banking professionals highly experienced and focused on extending lending capabilities to corporate customers and credit managers
We support the following products in Commercial Lending & Structured Finance:
Trade Finance services offered by banks help Customers mainly to manage their import and export business transactions protecting the importer from the risk of making Payment without receipt of authenticated title to goods document evidencing dispatch of goods as asked for and assuring the exporter on the other hand of payment in lieu of the goods sold by not handing over the title to goods document without obtaining the undertaking from the importer.
Tech Mahindra’s Supply Chain Finance solutions support
s the customer and its supplier to manage their invoices efficiently and thereby resulting in better working capital administration. Apart from extending Application Development, Maintenance and Support and Testing related services, some of our prime service offerings / capabilities include:
- Workflow based processing ensuring that all required data is gathered first time, every time.
- Automated Eligibility Assessments - checks the eligibility criteria of the customer using configurable validations and third party services
- Multi-channel Supply Chain Financing capabilities with full support for branch, tablet and mobile
- Highly configurable environment - allowing for speedy change to business requirements.
- Ease of integration with Core systems, payment gateways and credit scoring systems
- Pre-packaged reports and dashboards
- Configurable and template-driven generation of complex, personalised documentation, including dynamic data merging from multiple sources
- Native Work Flow - allowing process workflows to be amended quickly
We support the following products in Trade Finance:
Payments and Cash Management products include Corporate channels for large Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Tech Mahindra’s solutions provide better online services for customers to initiate their single and bulk payments allowing them to manage the liquidity effectively, thereby resulting in better profits through interest. Apart from extending Application Development, Maintenance and Support and Testing related services, some of our prime service offerings / capabilities include
- Workflow engine that manages the constantly changing business rules of the Internet banking application. Whenever banks would want to implement changes in the way they conduct business, new workflows and rules can be added and / or existing ones can be modified
- Re-use of base functionalities with related customizations - Solution specifically designed for region specific requirements – and can be modified over a period of time as and when requirements and business practices change
- Existing development infrastructures and connectivity - Proven external integration capabilities through TCP/IP and web services Proven reusable infrastructural & shared services
We support the following products in Payments & Cash Management:
Tech Mahindra also focuses on the Domain specialized engagements in the following areas:
- Constructing functional specifications based on industry framework (BIAN) for Client Portal Transformation Services
- Corporate Payments focused solutioning and consulting
- Product evaluation and solution assessment for Trade Finance and Supply Chain Financing
- Process engineering and building Loan Origination and Credit Services
- Industrialization and productivity improvement services
- Engagement model transformation service
Some of our Engagements:
- Strategic partnership with a major Canadian Bank – Replaced Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance Engines with Cloud
- Built a Payment Hub for a Canadian Bank
- Application Development engagement with a large Australian Bank for their Lending & Leasing domains
- Built an Agile Test Factory for a Global Bank based out of North America
- Development and Implementation of Pricing and Billing solution for a leading bank in United Kingdom