The BFSI industry is continuously evolving in terms of customer
service. The increased usage of Multiple Channels to deliver Sales and
Service is leading to increased complexity and Cost. Multiple set of
technologies, legacy infrastructure and old style IT practices are
adding to the Challenges. Channel testing is yet another big challenge
for the IT to deliver channel related offerings at faster pace with high
quality and low cost. Customer Interaction Assurance is an integrated
testing solution covering all customer touchpoints such as ATMs, Online,
Mobile, Branch applications, Contact Centre and more in a financial
institution. This solution uses a standardized approach to bring high
level of optimization and automation while ensuring full coverage.
Service Offering & Key Differentiators
A brief summary of Footprint and Though Leadership in the area of Customer Interaction Assurance:
- Integrated Assurance offering across all Channels (Contact Center, ATM, Online, Mobile, Branch Applications)
- Standardization and componentization using BIAN (Banking Industry Architecture Network)
- Automation using In-house/Partnership tools and Frameworks
- Large repository of ready-to-use, reusable test scenarios.
- Managed Award winning Channels for some of the largest Banks in the world
- Expertise in planning and execution of large Assurance Projects
- Large pool Of Assurance and Domain SMEs, Self-sustained teams
Model Based Testing
Modelbased testing significantly increases application quality by improving requirements, documenting the process of deriving test cases, and allowing for controlled test overage. Organizations that use model-based testing to embed quality into the requirements phase can streamline the subsequent phases of testing, acceptance and production.
Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN)
BIAN sought to create an industry wide consensus regarding the architecture for banking IT systems that could improve agility and reduce cost. This vision assumes that banks can achieve the flexibility they require by implementing banking IT services that are semantic, standards based, and interoperable.