In the Cards industry, most of the card payment transactions end up disputed by customers for reasons like ordered goods not delivered, goods damaged and delivered, goods undelivered, or transaction not recognized. This results in charge-backs, making the management of the following mandatory for financial institutions:
- High cost of operations
- Financial losses and dispute write offs
- Increased false positives: 20% as against industry benchmark of 10%
- Low customer satisfaction – leading to high attrition
Tech Mahindra’s disputes and chargeback processing solution streamlines the entire process for multiple parties like issuers, acquirers, merchants, and also help customers digitally by recording their complaints. The key features of the solution are:
- Streamlining dispute resolution and fraud charge-back processing, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive tasks and reducing operational costs.
- Supporting entire dispute lifecycle process (Retrieval request, chargebacks, Good faith and Arbitration).
- Streamlining communications between all the parties involved
- Supporting payment networks schemes mandates.
- Reducing your charge-back liability, including potential losses from fraudulent activity.
- Readily available integrations that streamline end-to-end process and help entities cater to scheme mandates and enhance customer/ merchant experience resulting in speedy resolution of disputes.