Tech Mahindra Shadow Accounting Model is a utility providing Business Resilience Solution focusing on addressing all the concerns raised by FCA (The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), business continuity planning issues and oversight risks faced by outsourcing critical activities.
The Utility would be provided a shadow record of a firm’s service provider and in the event of a service provider failure could step in and provide key elements of its service.
- A discipline and agreed scope of service
- Shared cost of ownership and single agreed operating model
- Utilization of existing and proven market leading technology
- Use of low cost resourcing elements
- Experience and proven implementation management
- Access un-interrupted critical investment information ensuring investor is isolated from any kind of service disasters
- Switch to Live operation if and when required as there are periodic updates
- Consolidation across providers and Investment Book of Records
- Readymade platform to switch In-house or switch Providers
- Periodic Testing of Connectivity TO/FROM Trade Matching Services
- Active Standby mode
- Outsource Service Provider put on watch by Asset Manager
- Increased frequency of services
- Shadow NAV production