In today’s knowledge-driven economy, a key differentiator that helps any organization achieve and sustain competitive edge is not its capital investment in technology or infrastructure but how effectively the organization could acquire, retain and apply technical, functional and business knowledge. While this is true, today’s organizations compete and operate in global arena, with operations spread across geographies. As a result, a key challenge these organizations are grappling with is how to capture, retain and harness knowledge and skills across the organization.
The issue is much more critical for Oil and Gas (O&G) industry in view of looming “big crew change”. Rising gap between demand and supply of petrochemical professionals is a huge concern for global energy players. Effective knowledge capture and knowledge transfer of various company-proprietary systems and procedures between workforce generations has become an issue of paramount importance.
Our Learning Services offerings are specifically tailored for O&G organizations to address the “big crew change” challenge. We, in collaboration with our partners, provide end-to-end consulting, system integration and business process outsourcing services. These services help Energy organizations not only to manage organization knowledge base but also facilitate the usage of this knowledge as key growth and performance driver.
Key highlights of our Learning Services offerings for O&G organizations:
- User-centric Learning Experience Management empowering frontline employees in remote O&G field locations
- Translating and localizing learning content to facilitate transformation across O&G fields and geographies
- Customized modules and processes to tide over “big-crew change” challenge by on-boarding entry level engineers with sufficient training, performance monitoring and mentoring by senior employees
- Experience in delivering courses on multiple delivery platforms and media
- Experience in e-learning standards, such as Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC), Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and Instructional Management Systems (IMS) Question and Test Interoperability (QTI)
- Building and managing assessment engines
- Well-proven onsite-offshore model
- Experience in working with Fortune 500 customers including the five of the top ten global energy leaders
- Leveraging the expertise of internal and external subject matter experts