Process industry organizations today face a challenge to ensure that their supply chain strategies are flexible and responsive. However, due to a lack of visibility into upstream and downstream activities across the organizations extended supply chain, key decision makers have limited options to react to operational challenges.
Tech Mahindra’s SMART Supply Chain Intelligence solution, for the process industry, is a cloud based solution that addresses complex supply chain threats by providing end-to-end information visibility. This solution provides visibility to key supply chain roles, functional dashboards (like procurement, inventory, production etc.) and point solutions which include spend analytics, demand forecasting.
The solution helps organizations:
- Mitigate supply chain risk by monitoring and managing key supply chain performance criteria
- Accelerate decision making process with complete visibility into supply chain performance
- Identify the gaps in the client’s existing SCM performance
- Find improvement opportunities in the supply chain
- Employ preconfigured KPI dashboards to monitor all major supply chain functions
- Utilize role based functional dashboards and issue based scenarios to address specific challenges in a supply chain.
- Process Driven & SCOR Compliant – Best-in-class Supply-Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model-driven KPIs specific to the industry and the function
- Technology Agnostic – The solution can be implemented on any database, any platform and is compatible with most ETL and OLAP tools
- Cloud based solution powered by iDecisions® framework, would reduce overall time, effort and cost of implementation by 35%-40%
- By using SMART, organizations would have complete visibility on demand and supply pattern and can reduce out-of-stock by about 3%-5 %
- SCM Analytics solution can reduce revenue leakage up to 2%-5%
- The solution can increase inventory turns and asset utilization by 8 - 10%
- Optimize freight utilization by 3-5 % by improving loading levels, reducing cost to serve and improving service levels