With the number of networked sensors increasing across production, supply chains and products, manufacturers are beginning to tap into a new generation of systems that enables real-time, automatic interactions among machines, systems, assets and things. The pervasiveness of connected devices is ﬁnding applicability across multiple segments of manufacturing and Supply chain throughout the value chain.
- Ability to view the status of the Assets at anytime, Anywhere & Faster service response from dealer.
- By hooking equipment into the IoT, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or dealers could use that stream of data to adjust preventative maintenance schedules based on actual wear and be able to better optimize uptime
- Understand, monitor, predict and control process variability
- Enhance equipment and process diagnostics capabilities
- IoT helps more hands-off way to track goods and the progress of work. RFID tags and readers can play a role in this by allowing materials, locations, or tooling to essentially talk with each other.
- Faster Response time and less operations cost for machine configuration requests that could be services remotely
- Ability to view the entire population of connected products together marketing data and product trends & increased trouble shooting ability for Manufacturer’s tech support
- Real-time remote monitoring of performance
- Multi site monitoring improving the operational efficiency and reducing the site downtime
- Availability of real time data for the production environment and alerts generated to the local administrators mobile phone reducing the clean room downtime
- Full manufacturing & SCM traceability
- Predictive Maintenance and quality
Tech Mahindra Differentiators
- Unique combination of Domain and technology expertise
- Large contingent of Digital Consultants, Digital Developers and Digital Technology Architects
- High end consulting experience for Digital Enterprise Transformation
- A very strong IOT Alliances & Partnerships
- Strength is in Service Delivery Platforms
- Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and Application Enablement Platforms (AEP)
- Extensive experience in offering Digital Enterprise Solutions both to Telcos and Enterprises