Tech Mahindra offers payments services across multiple channels with channel aware, channel agnostic processing capabilities. Our services extend to IVR, Kiosk, ATM, POS, Tablets, Internet and mobile based payments origination delivering seamless experience to the end customer.
Some of the key differentiators include:
- Enabling key channels on existing legacy platforms
- Specialized Fraud services for Digital Channels
- Dedicated Usability Management team for unparalleled end user experience
- App development for Mobile, build once, deploy in multiple platforms capability
- User Acceptance testing for mobile over the cloud
- API based exposure of business services for external connectivity
- Analytics and Reporting, actionable analytics for influencing payment behavior
Tech Mahindra’s Card Issuing platform solution enables Issuers to streamline and consolidate their solution infrastructure allowing them to on-board and retain existing customers with diverse class of product offerings. Our Card Issuance solution is a complete end-to-end e-payment processing solution with a set of functional modules, which can be configured to the specific needs of financial institutions, processors.
Our key service offering in the card issuance area include:
- Analyse the current card issuance application landscape
- Help with the right transformation strategy be it legacy platforms or customized home-grown applications
- Maintenance of legacy systems and transformation to the target architecture
- Consulting capability for Gap Analysis, Product fitment comparison and recommendation
- Upgrading or migrating legacy card platforms
- Help banks migrate to more agile operating models
- Partner ecosystem delivering highly open & parameterized platforms that enables banks to handle the end to end card life cycle management covering customer on boarding, credit appraisals, card personalization’s, accounting, billing, statements, clearing & settlement, collections and delinquency management.
Tech Mahindra understands the need for a comprehensive merchant management platform enabling acquirers to tailor specific solutions to merchants and manage end to end merchant life cycle management starting from merchant on-boarding, underwriting, account management, fees and commissions, clearing and settlement to billing, payments and account management.
Our solutions in the acquiring space address these with key features:
- Full lifecycle Merchant maintenance - Originations, on-boarding, activation and retention
- Integrated workflow management
- Customized billing and pricing
- Clearing and settlement, exception management and reporting
- Terminal set-up and management
- Fraud & risk management, MCC wise limits
- Multiple pricing and charging capabilities (Dynamic currency conversion and scheme fees management)
- Merchant campaign & promotion management
Tech Mahindra helps customers implement comprehensive switching solutions of high performance that manages the authorization and the routing of payment transactions across all channels for all types of products.
- Front-End communication and transaction routing that receive authorisation requests from all supported terminals and delivery channels
- Front-end processing and filtering, sends transactions to the required card scheme network, or in the case of On-Us transactions, to the issuer-side front-end authorization system;
- A flexible authorization scenario definition mechanism to create and manage the authorization steps (states) in the solution
- Routing, Stand-in Authorizations in high availability environments.
- Store and Forward (SAF) capabilities
- Limits managements, interchanges fees calculations
Tech Mahindra has helped customers various industries to help integrate to Payment Gateways and offer collection services to their end customers on multiple payment instruments – traditional, cards acceptance to alternative payments like eWallets, Online banking etc.
Some of our key capabilities are:
- On boarding customers seamlessly
- Direct and Indirect Integration for various clearing and settlement mechanisms
- Omni Channel Payments capability
- PCI DSS compliance for Merchant hosted Implementations
- Quick go live with Minimal PCI compliance for Server hosted implementations – iFrame Solution
- Reconciliation, MIS Reporting and Analytics
- White label Payments services to the intermediaries they work with