Mobile penetration in the world has attained phenomenon reach in recent times. It is estimated that very soon each human on this planet will have at least one mobile phone. With this, there is a huge potential to offer banking, payment and value added buying solutions to developed, developing and under-developed territories through mobile platform. Our patented MMM (Mobile Money Manager) platform provides combination of both closed - loop and open- loop Financial services capabilities by integrating our award winning ComViva mobiquity platform and MasterCard mobile Financial services technology platforms to provide a host of niche banking and payment Offerings on a single platform.
The DMS platform provides rich combination of mPayment, mMoney and mBanking solutions that empower businesses (MNOs, Banks and Financial Institutions) to cater to diverse financial needs of banked and unbanked customer alike.
We have end to end offerings helping businesses to build and offer financial inclusion and value added solutions on mobile platform.
- Product integration, implementation and support services
- Multiple pricing models (Fixed cost, transaction based, or a combination model)
With ready to implement financial inclusion solution with large financial & telecommunication service provider, we help businesses (MNO, financial institutions and Banks) with ready to market offerings helping on reduce implementation & integration cost and provider host of niche banking & payment offerings on a single platform.
- DMS enabled delivery models costs as low as Rs23 per transaction compared to:
- Rs 40-60 for a branch based transaction
- Rs 8-12 for an ATM transaction
- Rs 4-6 for offline BC
- Rs 8-10 for call center
- Less than Rs.10 for internet/mobile
- Low CAPEX and OPEX with cost savings by 40% for Banks, MNOs
- Account penetration to increase by 30% rural reach and true FI achieved
- Digital financial services common platform for banks, MNOs and other parties
- Quick time-to-market
- Low CAPEX and OPEX
- Combining both open-loop and closed-loop
- mPayment, mBanking and mMoney, remittances, micro-banking offerings