A recent survey shows that more than a quarter of C/ETRM implementations in the last decade have not met customer expectations. The costs of implementation of most C/ETRM solutions are too high. There is also a lack of comprehensive C/ETRM solutions that cater to the needs of all departments and an absence of out-of-the-box solutions that don’t require extensive customization to satisfy the requirements of trading firms.
We at Tech Mahindra bring to the table a unique combination of
- Domain Skills
- Multiple C/ETRM Products Knowledge.
- Experience in delivering value to global c/etrm players.
- Global presence.
- Strong Technical skills manpower.
- Dedicated ETRM SME’s
- Business Analysis and Change Management
- ETRM Platform Evaluation
- Project Management
Implementation and Support Services
- ETRM platforms implementation/up gradation
- End-to-end maintenance and support
- Platform migration services
- Business and technology operations
- Testing services for the entire trade cycle
- Automation and performance testing suits
- Leverages and optimizes existing IT infrastructure
- Enables timely, flexible accurate reporting in an auditable environment
- Saves up to 2 Million US Dollars in the first year of Deployment
- Reduces training costs by up to 50%
- 24X7 Support for services like batch processing, backup and network issues, and managing data Center
- Reduces the turnaround time for upgrade, changes and integration
One of the main reasons for failure of many of the C/ETRM solutions on the market is the lack of domain knowledge and inexperienced implementation of the consulting partner. Tech Mahindra’s C/ETRM is backed by excellent credentials:
- 12 years of experience in each business Area: Functional/Technical/Support/Testing
- Long, Time Tested & Scalable Engagements with 3 of the top 10 O&G Majors
- Expertise in providing cutting edge “Custom Business Solutions”
- 60 Subject Matter Experts
- Deep experience in working on top 3 of the 5 vendor products
- Long standing partnerships with leading C/ETRM product vendors like Allegro, Triple Point, Oati and Dion Global
Tech Mahindra is a strategic partner to some of the largest petroleum companies and our C/ETRM solution is supporting the Solarc Application at a US Oil & Gas Major. We are a critical partner to one of the leading Financial Services player in their Energy & Metals operations
- Implementation, support and testing on Solarc and Openlink platforms
- Implementation of a Triple Point Solution for a leading Canadian Bank
- Single point solution for multiple Commodity/Energy regulations across the globe for our client (Dodd Frank & EMIR)
- Metals inventory management solution for a founding member of London Gold Fixing
- Trading and supply chain application integration for an Oil and Gas major
- Application support and maintenance for a European Refinery