While the end of “easy oil” era has pushed Oil and Gas (O&G) organizations to venture into previously unexplored and remote locations, the geopolitical tensions in the areas with ample hydrocarbons continue to drive O&G price volatility. Such ever looming business uncertainties call for reinvention within existing business processes and functions through operational excellence – value creation through streamlined business processes.
We provide customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offerings for O&G organizations with strategic focus on operational excellence. By breaking down various business processes at atom level and identifying cost drivers for each of the sub-processes, we provide enhanced visibility to reduce or optimize costs and increase profitability.
Be it easy access to up-to-date inventory data, keeping up excellent service levels or on time delivery or managing finance for complete production and sales cycle, we help you enhance productivity by streamlining processes and rationalizing costs. Our ERP implementation positively impacts key performance metrics, such as net production of Barrels of Oil Equivalent (BOE), Days of Sales Outstanding (DSO), Operating Expenses etc.
With our vast experience in process manufacturing and O&G industries, we have helped global O&G organizations including leading Oil Field Service Providers (OFS) to optimize supply chain operations, manage assets and streamline operations with Oracle E-Business Suite implementation.
Key business areas where we could help you
- Process manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Sourcing
- Asset management
- MRO and complex service procurement
- Financial management
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Performance management
- Demand planning
- Retail operations
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Oracle E-Business Suite Practice Highlights
- Oracle Platinum Partner with advanced specialization in Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, SCM and HCM
- Large pool of over 2000 consultants
- Experience of over 700 engagements
- End-to-end implementation and global rollouts
- Strong capabilities in design and delivery of solutions based on Oracle Applications for compliance with local statutory needs
- Proven experience in O&G industry including active engagements with some of the top customers across US, Europe and Middle East