Oil shock hits the Energy companies where it hurts the most. All the operational efficiencies and engineering excellence achieved in the rest of the value chain takes a hit if the risk arising out of price volatility is not managed effectively. Supplies, trading, transmission and risk management are the essential functions of the Oil and Gas Midstream industry.
The Midstream faces some of the distinct challenges, which are not only limited to volatile prices causing volumetric and price exposures. Other logistic challenges arise out of long supply chain and huge inventories, credit management with various business partners, stringent financial or regulatory compliance and reporting.
Tech Mahindra's Midstream Practice
Our Midstream practice that includes Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) services is more than a decade old. It has matured out of delivering several diverse projects to Energy organizations in ETRM and Pipelines management. Its strength comes from the resource pool of subject matter experts with vast Oil and Gas industry experience, project managers and leads who have delivered Midstream Information Technology (IT) projects and ETRM domain oriented technical associates.
Key Service Offerings for Midstream
- ETRM solutions
- Demand forecasting and operations optimization solutions
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution
- Pipeline solutions, such as Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and field automation
- Pipelines nomination, scheduling and contract management solutions
- Pipelines integrity management and data modeling solutions