One of the crucial challenges in Exploration and Production (E&P) logistics is to provide high service level to the oil platforms and drilling units to keep this operating 24x7 in a cost effective manner. This in turn is dependent on transportation needs that are less predictable and involve remote locations, expensive and oversized equipment, safety and security requirements. Also, these organizations require a robust Transportation Management System (TMS) that can handle international delivery and complex fiscal processes.
Oracle’s Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) along with our solution extension OTM Financial, Operational and Regulatory Compliance in Emerging economies (FORCE) is well-suited to meet the key challenges and considerations of Oil and Gas transportation business.
Oracle OTM delivers robust capabilities around transportation planning, execution, freight payment and business process automation. It lowers transportation costs, improves customer service, asset utilization and provides flexible and global fulfillment.
Our OTM Practice provides you with a truly unique, robust and flexible transportation management solution that enables you to transform your transportation function from expenditure into a competitive advantage. We provide business and Information Technology (IT) solutions in core logistics areas, including transportation and warehouse management.
OTM Practice Highlights
- Oracle Platinum Partner
- Partnership with Oracle for Application Integration Architecture (AIA)-based co-development
- Oracle OTM 6.2 specialization
- Largest pool of over 100 OTM consultants
- Experience from over 45 OTM engagements
- Strong OTM center of excellence (CoE) that supports all engagements
- Global Logistics Technologies (GLOG) and OTM product development experience
- Consulting, roadmap or implementation, enhancements, support and migration
- Integration of OTM with customers, carriers, legacy, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Paper presentation at Oracle Open World and OTM Special Interest Group conferences
- Accelerators and solutions, such as OTM FORCE, Logistics Service Provider (LSP) xPress, Logistic Platform and OTM Tune