One of the key challenges that Oil Fields Services (OFS) and Exploration and Production (E&P) organizations are grappling with is optimization of asset utilization. Remote locations coupled with harsh working conditions and strict regulatory compliances make asset management a challenging business function in this industry stream. A few hours of downtime of OFS assets can create substantial monetary loss. Hence, optimizing assets usage remains a day to day business requirement.
With the above challenges in view, we have built the Mobile Extended Asset (MoXA) management solution. It is an enterprise mobility solution based on Oil Industry Standards for OFS and E&P asset management. Some of the modules in this solution are inspection, inventory and work order.
The significant features of the solution are:
- Upstream specific Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) data model at the back end
- Adaptability to any commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) products
- Delivery on any of the mobility platforms
The solution allows the users to execute the transactions in offline mode and it will later transmit and synchronize the data when the network is available. The solution is based on our Network, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Security (NMACS) framework that makes it highly agile, remotely accessible, scalable, secured and with analytics capabilities.
Key Business Benefits
- Optimal usage of high cost Oil Field Services equipment
- Enhanced productivity of field operators
- Best practices in asset management
- Improved reliability of assets through pro-active approach
- Better regulatory compliance
We have been a frontrunner in providing innovative and advanced Enterprise Mobility Solutions. Together with our mobility arm, we have provided Enterprise Mobility Solutions to several Fortune 500 organizations.