Tech Mahindra's ROI Calculator gives healthcare payers the ability to accurately measure whether the quality initiative expenses are regulatory compliance, effectiveness of care, forecast area of improvements and predict how various quality programs can impact future health care costs.
- Lack of unified view of quality outcomes and ROI on various preventive and wellness initiatives to measure positive business outcome.
- Lack of tracking mechanism to improve prioritization of care management efforts
- ACA regulation towards healthcare quality improvement and medical care
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) recommendation for evidence based quality programs which should increase the patient health condition with a positive health output
- Ability to drive behavioral changes in high cost targeted population to reduce overall cost of care
- Lack of proper coordination and communication between the healthcare stakeholders
Tech Mahindra has a strong industry practice experience across healthcare insurance value chain, Unique methodology favoring both Proprietary and Client specific approaches, Process driven approach integrating multiple data silos, Member Centric Integrated Analysis will help to reduce healthcare costs by minimize administrative waste.
Tech Mahindra had implemented Gaps-in-Care program for one the blue and has an end to end integrated Framework for managing and tracking the care management programs. The framework has four components
- Workflow driven integrated Care Management Tool
- Chronic Care Management through Robust Analytics
- Collaborative & effective communication between the Stakeholders
- Effective & ROI Driven Wellness Program
- Unified view of investment Vs Quality improvement
- Better forecasting and insights for effective business planning
- Manage care management investment more effectively
- Forecasting of future quality improvement areas
- To be incompliance with ACO regulation and NAIC guidelines