Our Product Lifecycle Management offerings include special techniques and strategies to increase the duration of the maturing and saturation phases, which helps to increase product life.
Our product management teams work with the customers to conduct market research and competitive analysis, and chart roadmap and strategy for each product and portfolio. These activities are performed during all phases of the product lifecycle.
Our product development offerings include:
- Concept development
- Develop new ideas, concepts and validate them
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Requirements collection and prioritization
- Collect business requirements from all stakeholders, product managers, customers, and competitors products, and prioritize the requirements for development
- Product requirements development
- Develop product requirement documents with detailed specifications
- Build management
- Manage software coding and related activities
- Prototype development
- Design and review product prototypes
- Software engineering
- Manage all activities related to software development
- Manage coding and unit testing
- Manage all types of testing, such as stress, performance, scalability, integration, security, usability, user acceptance, etc.
- Release engineering
- Manage rapid development, testing and validation by multiple stakeholders to release the product quickly to the market
- Product delivery
- Manage the actual delivery of product feature and functionalities
- Product promotion and implementation support
- Support product promotion activities by engaging with analysts, partners, etc.
- Implement the product
The Landscape Management offerings help to manage the product development landscape, tools, processes and data. Our offerings use the appropriate configuration management and release management tools to manage all activities of the product development lifecycle. The offerings use Agile-based processes for rapid development, which helps to reduce the time to market.
The offerings enable efficient management of product data to comply with security and Intellectual Property (IP) requirements. The offerings enable customers to maintain the integrity of product data in all versions across the product lifecycle.