Tech Mahindra has been providing customized services and solutions to Public Services organizations that ensure complete interoperability with other flagship applications. We have successfully served more than 50 large Public Sector companies across the globe, offering solutions and services to federal, state, and local governments, municipalities, government agencies and prominent higher education institutions.
Our solution helps governments meet their enterprise and domain-specific IT needs to serve citizens.
Our solutions deliver sustainable value and transform the way companies conduct business.
Our digitalized solutions empower institutions and enrich education.
We have a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) for the sector. We have successfully developed unique solutions in the following areas:
- Child Support Enforcement (CSE)
- State-wide Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS)
- Health Information Exchange
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Grant Management - Rapid GIST Framework
- Public Sector Budgeting
- Higher Education
Our Public Sector division provides the following benefits to our customers
- One-stop shop for seamless and proven delivery of consultancy, business process, policy analysis and design, large-scale system design, implementation and maintenance
- Solution studio and CoE for customer specific requirements
- Cloud and mobility based public services solutions
- Transforming Public Sector businesses with over a decade of rich experience
- 50 plus large Public Sector customers served successfully across the globe
- 20 solutions in Public Sector domain
- Expert consultants to enable Public Sector customers transform with positive changes
- Integrated Case Management solution for child support and other human services agencies
- Campus xPress solution for higher education customers
- Comprehensive Document Management solution
- Geographic Information System (GIS) and Land Record Management solution
- Grant Management solution
- Motor Vehicles Enterprise Solution (MOVES) for the department of motor vehicles
- Public Sector budgeting