Shrinking budgets, increasing cost of raw materials, complex supply chains, innovative products at competitive prices, changing consumer preferences - all these challenges make it difficult for the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies to stay relevant for shoppers.
There is an increasing need for CPG companies to get meaningful insights of their various processes by analyzing the process data. This will help them benchmark and improve their performance, which in turn will lead to a better share of customers’ wallet.
Our technology-agnostic business insight solution CPG Enterprise Information Management System (CEIMS™) assists business process owners with cross functional integrated analytics. The solution helps identify and prioritize the key metrics that can help to create value.
The enterprise-wide solution can be broken into components based on process area to help align business strategy with tactical and operational insights.
- 200 plus prebuilt Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in 12 defined process areas, which includes planning and procurement, distribution and logistics, pricing and promotion, customer insights and supply chain analytics
- Role-based dashboards that can be drilled down to transactional details
- Predictive analysis with the help of what if scenarios
- Strong, tested, scalable, flexible, logical and Supply-Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) compliant data model
- Technology agnostic, robust Business Intelligence (BI) architecture that helps to ensure data quality and streamline information
- Mobile-enabled analytics (business intelligence on the move)
- Consulting-led approach comprising a team of domain experts and technical consultants, who do a due diligence and:
- Assess the process gaps and technical pain areas for executives on the job
- Advise on potential plug in
- Help devise an adoptable process analytics roadmap
CEIMS integrates seamlessly with disparate legacy systems and provides an easy-to-use platform. This helps stakeholders increase their market shares by:
- Gaining consumer insights
- Improving operational efficiencies in supply chain management
- Providing complete visibility on inventory