Shoppers are increasingly seeking value that has led to a surge in private label brands. Most shoppers now use technology before or during their shopping trip to discover deals, coupons and price comparisons.
With each passing day, new formats emerge that offer a wide and diverse range of options to shoppers to fulfill their food and grocery needs.
Retailers are continuously seeking ways to differentiate themselves through merchandise selection, value, convenience, in-store experience and customer relationships.
- Ensure that there are no stock-outs, and at the same time minimize inventory holding costs
- Provide optimal assortment mix that is localized to stores
- Achieve accurate demand forecasting and category specific allocation and replenishment mechanisms to handle categories based on the product lifecycle and shelf- life
- Minimize shrinkage and ensure freshness of the perishable items
We provide the right set of solutions for advanced merchandise planning. We help to reduce checkout time via high speed point of sale (POS), self-checkout and Bring Your Own Device “scan and checkout” mobile applications.
We have the expertise to deliver key business insights that will help retailers focus on the entire retail value chain that comprises merchandizing, supply chain, store operations, multi-channel, marketing and sales.
We can help the customer design, build, implement and maintain a full suite of IT applications and IT infrastructure for achieving their business objectives.
We help the food and grocery retailers gain competitive edge over their competitors by optimizing costs and improving productivity.
- We have helped the customer transform and stabilize the business intelligence platform for improved analytics on customer loyalty. We helped the customer reduce their transportation cost by 6 percent, improve delivery performance by 8-10 percent, increase supply chain efficiency using supply chain visibility, achieve logistics transformation and arrive at factory gate pricing. We supported and implemented an end-to-end solution for international sourcing of non food items along with order tracking and integration with freight forwarders.
- We have helped the customers unravel the volatility in supply chain performance and address the stock-keeping unit (SKU) portfolio rationalization, apart from helping the customer improve upon the store ordering process. Our consultants helped the retailer to draw out the business intelligence (BI) Strategy and roadmap that focus on low hanging, high impact areas to derive business benefits.