The driving force of application integration is the ability of media companies to transform their business through automation and integration of businesses processes. Additionally, companies are moving towards a value chain approach to include customers and suppliers. The Digital Media Platform (DMP) helps organizations perform better in these functions.
Several business needs drive the integration efforts of Media and Entertainment (M&E) companies including the need to:
- Improve the visibility of information across functional and corporate lines by linking together disparate systems without developing custom interfaces
- Reduce data entry time, costs and errors
- Improve application performance by creating event-driven business processes with lower latency times
- Introduce common integrated services used across enterprise systems, such as security and transaction processing, to reduce operating and support costs
- Decrease application migration costs during the transition to a new system or application
With the digital revolution driving the changes in media companies, we sensed the business need for automation and integration of business processes. Our DMP solution addresses this critical business requirement.
DMP is a single unified platform solution that provides quality data and analytics, ad network integration and content management capabilities. The DMP interface appeals to both businesses and end users, DMP helps to intelligently expand the reach of media providers to more potential customers than ever before.
The DMP is a fully digitized platform solution for media that allows delivery of digital content to multiple networks, such as telecom, cable, satellite, digital terrestrial broadcasting, broadband and end user. Delivery is made through a variety of devices, such as mobile phones or devices, set-top boxes and computers. Often the content can be produced generically, eliminating the need for platform-specific content production tools.