Hardware XML Acceleration
Due to the widespread use of XML and a variety of applications, it is important that XML documents are processed quickly. Typical software approaches have been unable to meet the challenge of high throughput XML processing tasks, such as schema validation, query and transform.
We offer a hardware-based XML Accelerator for high throughput of XML processing. The XML accelerator is an efficient implementation of a sound theoretical formalism, and has been developed completely in house.
The XML accelerator offers the following benefits:
- Guarantees minimum sustained bandwidth, independent of the input complexity
- Supports a schema language, which is more powerful and versatile than Document Type Definition (DTD) and XML Schema Definition (XSD)
- Requires significantly fewer hardware resources compared to the state-of-the-art
- Provides software support for migration to the XML Accelerator
Element or Network Management System
Element or Network Management System provides a one-stop solution for different types of network equipment. This system is based on industry standard management protocols, such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Net Conference Protocol (NetConf).
The system has the following features:
- Support for Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) and version 6 (IPv6) network equipment
- Integrated with popular and open source ticketing tools
- Ensures low cost of ownership and faster time to market
- Customized for industry verticals, such as Enterprise, Telecom, Railways, Smart Grid etc
Deep Packet Analysis
Deep Packet Analysis is an intelligent network security solution used to detect intellectual property leak at enterprise edges. This solution performs semantics-based deep packet analysis on a particular content. The analysis is carried out at both application and network layers. The solution is built on our patented Finite State Machine based algorithm that is used to detect semantics of packet contents.