Air Lines Practice
As one of the largest services industry, the global airline industry faces unprecedented challenges, such as customer retention, safety concerns, costs, deregulation and low-cost competitors. Airlines continue to walk a tight rope between customer satisfaction and increased load factors. However, the recent rise in demand for air travel, air freight and new aircraft deliveries or orders is a positive sign towards growth.
We offer solutions and services for the following segments:
We have served over 30 airline and airports. These engagements are implemented by a resource base of highly skilled domain consultants, architects, project managers and engineers located on customer and our premises.
The air travel and transportation practice offers expertise in a number of areas such as:
- Flight operations
- Passenger and cargo revenue accounting
- Revenue management
- TPF consulting
- Loyalty systems
- Departure control system
- Portals for airline, cargo, airport applications
- Airline analytics
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Cargo warehouse management
- Automation of airline cargo operations
Highlights of Airline Practice
- Application maintenance and support for over 150 plus applications across multiple technologies for Australia's leading airline
- Over 20 airlines as our customers for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- 5 of the top 10 airlines as customers (Source: Skytrax World Airline Awards 2011)
- An Oracle ERP e-Business packaged as a ready-to-fit solution for Airline Back Office Operations. The solution leverages multiple implementations in airline industry.
iDecisions™ for Airlines
- A Business Intelligence (BI) framework consisting of business content and enablers for fast track solution.
- The solution includes industry best practices in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), analytical templates, dashboards and processes.
- The solution includes fuel and emission analytics and CXO dashboards on iPad.
Airline Catering Solution
- A fast track JD Edwards based solution addressing all areas of airline catering.
- The solution manages the complete and complex catering operations end-to-end.
- The online integrated solution provides information for qualified decision making to reduce wastage.
Pricing Workflow Automation
- The solution ensures the workflow automation of pricing proposal, evaluation and approval processes to determine flight ticket pricing.
- A SAP rapid deployment solution framework developed in active collaboration with SAP for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO).
- The solution includes capabilities, such as I-Air Work Order for performing maintenance checks on aircraft at gate, electronic flight bag for pilots and Near Field Communication (NFC) solutions.
In addition to service offerings, solutions and services in Systems Integration, E-Commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and Enterprise Application Integration, we offer the following service offering for airports.
Airport Billing Solution
A web based solution with multi-layered architecture that supports the following:
- Aeronautical billing for landing, aero-bridge, parking, passenger service and security
- Multiple mode of aeronautical billing for credit and cash paid airlines
- Semi-automated interface with Flight Information System
- Financials system and non-aeronautical billing