While revenue growth amidst highly competitive environment and cost-efficiency pressures are prompting CSPs to opt for professional services offerings; the use of managed or hosted offers to improve operational efficiencies through IT and network systems has become the demand of the hour.
Our next-generation B/OSS solutions enable the communication service providers (CSPs), ISVs and Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs) to add value to their business by maximizing Return on Investment (ROI), reducing costs, offering superior customer service and accelerating time to market for new products and services.
The coherent and evolving portfolio of offerings, encompassing fulfillment, service assurance, billing through commercially off-the-shelf (COTS) as well as indigenously-developed solution offerings and point solutions, we have been contributing tremendously to the telecom revolution.
We have vast experience in working with both mature and new-age CSPs. We help them deploy IT solutions in major business units and initiatives. We are also trusted partners for long-term, incremental transformations.
We help mature CSPs, which already have robust BSS and OSS infrastructures in place, focus on increasing revenue by easily introducing new services and solutions through incremental upgrades to their IT stack.
We help new-age CSPs by making meaningful investments in their IT assets to support services for a growing subscriber base or to get their infrastructure ready for content services. Our singular focus on CSP, and a comprehensive B/OSS practice with proven consulting and delivery skills in all major B/OSS products, have made the company, a partner of choice for the delivery of major IT transformation programs for communication service providers worldwide.
B/OSS – The Strengths
- Deep industry process expertise based on technology assets
- Ability to provide consulting and implementation services in conjunction with well- trained and experienced in-house staff for providing system integration and professional services
- IT application offerings that cover the length and breadth of eTOM operations map with a library of world-class solution frameworks
- Vendor consolidation and program management capabilities
- Capability to broaden engagement boundaries with adjunct solutions, such as loyalty and churn management, Business Intelligence (BI), predictive analytics and ready-to-use process templates
- Solutions that help in faster rollout and monetization of IP-based services – Rightly sized solutions for mediation and policy management to support the monetization of new services
- Back-office solutions for enabling CSPs offer enterprise and cloud based services to customers
- Enhanced solutions such as MVNO/E, machine-to-machine (M2M) and smart grid solutions, roaming, search and video on demand
- Established long term strategic associations with technology partners and customers