Collaborative innovation, open source, service creation, work place and business are some of the differentiators that will drive the CSP businesses in future. Openness, peering, sharing and acting globally will significantly impact success in countering competition.
Winning in a world of co-creation and collaborative innovation is all about winning a loyal base of innovators and consumers who will make your ecosystem stronger, more dynamic and more appropriate in creating customer value than those of your competitors
To succeed in future, Communication Service Providers need to participate in every transaction that involves communication and collaboration. This is possible if their assets are broken down as a service and made available to third parties for consumption. The future revenue model is a two-sided model – innovators consuming operator assets (as services) to produce mash-ups and services on the one hand, and customers using those mashups and services.
RACE is our Next Generation System Integration and Managed Services (IMS) platform for the next wave of innovation. RACE enables a CSP player win in a world of co-creation and collaborative innovation, by radically enhancing business and operational capabilities of CSP’s IT environments. To enhance its capability, RACE seamlessly interworks with IT stack of CSPs through Platform Applications.
- First-of-its-kind solution accelerators for CSP System Integration and Managed Services Business
- CSP’s IT environments unlike general purpose Enterprise Application Integration(EAI) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) or Business Process Management (BPM) engines (Rapid SI/MS application development paradigm made possible through semantic model-to-model transformation
- Easy integration with external systems using Telecommunications Management Forum (TMF), New Generation Operations Systems and Software ((NGOSS) standards; configurable through business rule engine, Platform SDK
- Easy transformation or launch of new products and services – not limited by COTS functionality or data challenges
- Benefits customer experience by correlating all events in the customer’s 360 degree interaction – not limited by the existing CRM or customer care system
- Allows legacy as well as new products to co-exist without any impact on the end business users
- Enables implementation and change in business process models without massive customization or change in core stacks
- Supports pre-built technology artifacts (Platform Applications) that accelerate time-to-market
- Possesses in-built flexibility to support multi-tenant hosted or on-premise adjunct modes of deployment
|Social Network Integration
- Bidirectional social network gateway to integrate multiple B/OSS systems
- Integration not tied with a particular system, therefore can be used by multiple B/OSS systems for a variety of needs e.g. Trouble Ticket Updates from CRM, Promotions, Campaigns from Campaign Management Systems
- Seamless mash-up with other RACE applications, for example, reporting incentives provided to retailers or distributors on the Facebook wall
|Integration and Transformation Engine
- Integration Engine provides rapid integration of systems with disparate data-models.
- Transformation Engine handles seamless co-existence of legacy and new applications. Transformation Engine internally uses Integration Engine.
- Support for generic inbound and outbound interfaces plug-ins