Network Lab Commissioning and Management
Service Providers need to commission and manage labs either to test new services on their existing networks or to launch deployments on new technologies. Our services in this domain include:
This lab focuses on testing new architectures, product, components, solutions and proof-of-concepts (POC) being worked on by the service provider. The lab is configured with simulators and test equipment to enable controlled testing. The lab is highly modular in nature, providing flexibility in partitioning to accommodate multiple development testing activities simultaneously. Testing in these labs involves manual, functional and performance testing.
This lab focuses on testing of solutions and services prior to trial rollout or First Office Application (FOA), in order to get early visibility into defects and identify multi-vendor interoperability issues. The lab includes end-to-end network environment. The testing involves a mix of manual and automated testing. Functional, performance, regression and IOT testing is automated to a significant extent in this lab.
This lab focuses on end-to-end testing of network and services for final field deployment. The lab includes fully equipped network elements and tools that support traffic generation to support the current and recent releases in the field. This activity involves a high degree of automated regression and performance testing.
Pre-Deployment Network Testing Services
Prior to the deployment of a new technology, Service Providers need to ensure the readiness of the network elements and components, often delivered by multiple manufacturers. We offer the following pre-deployment testing services, often done in a trial lab.
- Model Lab Creation and Maintenance: Plan and implement a lab with the set of network elements and simulators required for model network
- Single Vendor Conformance Testing: Conduct single vendor conformance testing in model lab and highlight equipment related issues to the vendor for resolution
- Multi Vendor Conformance and Interoperability Testing: Conduct multi-vendor conformance testing in model lab via interoperability tests and highlight issues identified and work with the involved vendors to achieve a resolution
- Proof-of-Concept/Hothouse Management:Conduct hot-houses or proof-of-concept development of network applications to validate features to be realized in the end network or service
- Network Test Automation: Develop automated test suites for regression testing of network business scenarios in deployments which span across multiple releases
- Security Compliance Testing:Testing of multi-vendor network elements in-line with the customer specific security policies
- Network Load Testing: Perform load tests in the model-lab using traffic generators to validate the non-functional aspects of network
- Vendor Drop Management: Coordinate with vendors to ensure timely arrival of individual vendor components and software loads to ensure that test cycles are executed as per schedule
Post Deployment - Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Support and Managed Services
By leveraging the extensive engineering experience of working with Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs), we offer technical support and managed services to handle hybrid networks constituting devices from multiple vendors. Technical support involves handling issues at various levels of complexities classified under L2, L3 and L4 support.
Our TAC services cover the following set of activities across various levels of support: