Communication industry is ever evolving technology intensive industry. The CTO of a CSP is responsible for keeping the company abreast with the dynamics of the technology. Combining our unique vendor agnostic and IT & Network capabilities, we work as a partner to a CTO organization and help them evaluate and incubate new technology areas.
With an early focus and investment in 4G technology, Tech Mahindra has developed a setup that delivers LTE network validation services for global service providers. With a team of over 300 test engineers, backed by more than 18 years of solid experience on various wireless products that span across 2G, 3G and 4G domains, we deliver a suite of LTE network technology services that encompasses the entire network lifecycle.
Our IT expertise has enabled us to bring that unique r to LTE validation processes and services. This has enabled us to enhance our LTE technology services to deliver an improved end user experience.
- Speed up LTE network rollouts
- Reduction in testing costs by 30-40% via optimized processes & proven offshore-onsite model
- Reduced cycle time by 65-70% for regression test cases through Automation
- Accelerated end-to-end network integration
- First Time Right releases
- Increased test coverage
- Optimized testing environment for multi-vendor equipment
- Quick turnaround time for field issues by following the sun model way of working
- Global presence gives advantage of managing time zones to achieve extended cycle times
- Truck roll reduction through improved test reliability
- Remote automation and testing help cost rationalization
- Converged testing results in qualitative and quantitative benefits for cycle time and test coverage
We offer services to test individual network elements as well as end-to-end scenarios at network lab and in trial and live networks. These services help Communication Service Providers (CSP) eliminate any unpredictability associated with launching new networks or services. We offer complete network integration testing services including setting up of labs for testing, multi-vendor trial networks and providing post deployment support.
- Simulated the environment to make the first call between various multivendor equipment comprising the EPC core
- First to test for US CSP’s first LTE network data call using LTE handset through Radio network into the first constructed EPC network in CSP environment and to an internet site
- First also to test for any service provider environment various features mentioned below in the LTE network
- VoLTE to 3G/CSFB
- SMSOverIP using VoLTE network and Policy Manager platform
- eSRVCC voice handover from 4G to 3G
- IR-94 video call
Network Testing Expertise
- Over 300 test engineers with strong domain knowledge of applications and networks in the entire Telecom ecosystem
- Product engineering experience while working with network equipment vendors
- Involved in development and testing of core and access elements resulting in thorough understanding of end-to-end network
- Best practices leveraged through more than 1200 man years of network testing experience
- Deep expertise in setting-up and running test labs for multiple Tier 1 customers
- Usage of in-house developed automation framework (e) and readymade test suites would extensively reduce the automation cost, by saving on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) tools license cost, and provide quicker time to market advantage
- High degree of security and confidentiality of work products and data
- Streamlined processes managed by testing experts
- Centralized repository for reusable test suites
- Expertise with methodologies such as agile, risk-based approach,
- As a vendor neutral party, we can provide a single accountable interface for network testing, liaising directly with equipment vendors and avoiding “blame-game” delays.
- A combination of onsite resource and supporting experts in our offshore centers of excellence will ensure that the issues are quickly identified, analyzed and resolved.
- In depth understanding of networks across various technology domains ranging from 2G, Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS), 3G, 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) in wireless space and wire line, broadband and cable.
- Testing experience obtained while providing network testing services for Tier 1 service providers and product development support to Tier 1 equipment vendors.
- Expertise built through product engineering and network engineering support provided for and proof of concept (POC) done for network elements and realization of end-to-end services.
- Simulators with ability to modify, edit and control scenarios, procedures and parameters through online scripting.
- Ready to use test suites as per scenarios defined by 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standards.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues across interfaces in a multivendor network deployment scenario.
- Expertise to consult for interworking and overlay network scenario of LTE with 3G network and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS ).
- Ability to validate, certify and deploy services end-to-end.
We have alliances with relevant organizations, which give us an opportunity to come together and provide solutions in network testing space and help meet critical business demands while remaining independent organizations.
Spirent Communication is a leader in test and measurement tool manufacturer and also provides test automation solution through iTest Automation Tool. We have a joint go-to-market with Spirent to provide end-to-end network test automation solutions to communication service providers (CSPs).