The Communication Service Providers Industry has moved away from its traditional nature of enabling only voice connectivity. The rapid developments in different technologies, convergence and growing subscriber base especially in the emerging markets, are boosting CSPs to transform into Communication Service Providers (CSPs).
CSPs are now moving beyond ‘voice’ and venturing into data, media and entertainment spaces. This transformational journey has opened new doors of opportunities. However, along with opportunities, new set of challenges also needs to be addressed, such as:
- Reduced time to market
- Innovation to stay ahead of the competition
- Adherence to regulatory compliances
- Improved revenue margins
- Improved customer experience
- Arrested customer churn
- Arrested Revenue leakage
- Improved operational efficiency
- Scalability, reliability and robustness
- IT Asset rationalization due to merger & acquisitions
We have more than two decades of experience in serving the telecommunication industry alone. We have witnessed the evolution in the nature of system integration and transformational needs of CSP, such as:
- Incumbent CSP doing incremental functional enhancements
- Incumbent CSP doing large scale transformation
- Aspiring CSP (Greenfield Mobile Network Operator) starting business from ground-zero
- Aspiring CSP (Mobile Virtual Network Operators or MVNO) starting business from ground-zero
With this evolution, we believe that we are already into the era of collaborative system integration, where the CSP needs more control over what they need to implement and by when. Our SI 2.0 TM solution, which is indigenously developed by our experts and in-house, empowers CSPs with the agility to launch new services.
Worked with 128 CSPs globally and have been instrumental in successfully implementing more than 18 Greenfield Operations. We have partnered nine transformation programs of current CSPs.
Our close association with CSPs as their trusted IT partner has helped us understand their business challenges better. We, therefore, bring system integration offerings mapped to the business objectives.
Why Customers Prefer Us?
- Our repository of over 400 reusable processes cutting across concept-to-market, lead-to-cash and trouble-to-resolve business process cycles
- We expedite concept to market: Launch Management Office™
- We enable collaborative system integration by providing SI 2.0 Platform based offerings for quicker time to market
- We are recognized as the ‘Best Innovative BSS Solution’, at Billing & OSS World Conference for three consecutive years
- Our ability to support factory model for IT solution components ensuring maximum reusability
- Our innovative business models complementing CSP’s business needs
- Our proven track record as a prime system integrator with efficient management of strong vendor ecosystem
- We have a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers with local presence in major countries
- We ensure repeat business from existing customers with customer reference