Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs) today face significant challenges due to increased complex technology as well as cost pressures from both customers and competition. The industry has moved much beyond voice communications. It is data traffic, across both wire-line and wireless networks that are now shaping the future.
New technologies across different domains such as devices and CPE, wireless networks, optical networks, carrier and metro ethernet networks have emerged to address the insatiable thirst for data. These varied dynamics have resulted in multiple challenges for TEMs which include:
- Need to optimize their limited resources
- Invest actively in new technologies
- Manage customer expectations on mature as well as legacy products
We are uniquely positioned to address these challenges with our extensive experience and expertise on legacy and next generation technologies. This enables us to provide 360 degree offerings that go beyond mere product engineering. Our impressive track record of customer engagements with leading TEMs with over thousands of man hours of experience has resulted in exhaustive contributions to a wide range of deployed products.
- Switching and Signaling
- Access, Datacom and Transport
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Hardware and Embedded
- Systems Network Management
- Accelerated Time-to-Market: TEMs can rely on our expert consultants and engineers to deliver products with an accelerated time-to-market, help maintain the competitive differentiation that is highly critical in today’s environment.
- Complete Product Ownership: Many Tier-1 TEMs have transitioned their mature and legacy products to us. We are responsible for the complete product lines from support and sustenance to product enhancements and lifecycle extension. Our services help TEMs use internal resources to focus on strategic new technologies that would help shape the future of telecommunications.
- Flexible Engagement Models: We are committed to strategic relationship with our customers and firmly believe that our success lies in their success. Hence, we offer a wide range of flexible engagement models that are customizable to the specific needs of the customers and their go-to-market strategy.
- 360 Degree Relationships: Our strategic partnership with customers extends beyond mere product engineering. We offer customized 360 degree relationships that are mutually beneficial to our customers and us.