Voice continues to remain the principal source of revenue for service providers today. While the network elements enabling voice switching and control are relatively mature, the voice market continues to grow - driven by enterprise migration to Internet Protocol (IP) and continued Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) transformation. Further, with the need to support packet voice on Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks, a revival of technologies such as IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) seems to be in the making.
With more than two decades of experience working on core communications technologies focusing on Wireline Switching, Signaling and Intelligent Networks (IN), we offer end-to-end product engineering services to TEMs across the product life cycle from design, development to testing and integration to support. Our offerings to CSPs include vendor evaluation support, network integration test, deployment and commissioning of their Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) and Next Generation Network (NGN) switching and signaling solutions.
- Protocol implementation for class 4 and 5 switches
- Re-engineering of TDM to Next Generation Networks
- Protocol stack development, such as Signaling Transport (SIGTRAN)
- IMS stack development and integration
- Interworking of TDM to NGN solutions
- Test and Test automation services for signaling, switching and IN