The recent advances in the wireless telecom infrastructure have resulted in a rapid transformation of the telecommunication industry. All players in the wireless ecosystem are working aggressively to support the explosion of mobile data in an efficient and economically viable manner. As Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs) meet this transformation head on, they are challenged with balancing precious Research and Development (R&D) investments between new product developments and sustaining mature product lines.
We are well positioned to address the challenges faced by TEMs today. With more than 25 years of experience, working on various wireless products spanning across legacy and next generation technologies, we have strong capabilities in the development, testing, installation and sustenance of various wireless network elements both in 3GPP and 3GPP2 technologies.
Device Testing Lab capable of executing protocol and performance testing according to Global Certification Forum (GCF) or PTCRB certification schemes and other international standards for GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and 3GW-CDMA to carriers and device vendors.
WiMAX PCT (Protocol Conformance Test) for end-to-end capabilities in performing protocol conformance, functional testing and integration testing of CPE or MS and base stations.
We offer comprehensive set of offerings in the Long Term Evolution (LTE) domain addressing the engineering requirements of LTE equipment manufacturers. Also, we provide service to operators for successful deployment and rollout of their LTE networks.
As part of our WiMAX initiative, we have built competencies in testing of broadband wireless access equipment based on Mobile WiMAX technology.
- Conformance testing: Access Service Network Gateway (ASN GW), Base Station (BS) and Subscriber Station (SS) for WiMax forum certification
- Integration and interoperability testing with multi-vendor ASN Gateways, Base Stations, Subscriber or Mobile Stations, Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers and High Availability (HA) nodes
- WiMAX functionality testing for ASN GW, BS and SS
- Internet Protocol (IP) and routing protocols functional testing for ASN GW
- Test Automation framework
- Deployment and 24x7 customer support