Our wireline network infrastructure capabilities are spread across datacom, broadband access and optical transport technologies. We offer end-to-end software services from design, development, testing, test automation to installation and long term product sustenance and support.
Datacom (Routing and Switching)
Network infrastructure manufacturers today face a major challenge in migrating to next generation carrier ethernet and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) networks. In the data networking domain, we offer product engineering services across all network layers providing reusable software components, test frameworks and consultation for smooth transition of networks.
- Development, support and testing of enterprise and carrier class switches and routers
- Consultation on ethernet and IPv6 migration
- Partnership with industry leading test infrastructure vendors for jumpstarting protocol and performance testing
Our expertise in the broadband access spans across software and hardware development, testing and installation. We support a wide variety of network elements including B-PON, G-PON, DLCs, MSANs, broadband & residential gateways and other CPEs..
With over 10 years of core experience in sustenance and product development for leading North American and European TEMs, we have built expertise on current and emerging technologies including IPTV, VOD, ATM, XDSL, Ethernet and DS3 technologies. Additionally, we have proven competencies on FTTX, Residential Gateway, Cable Modem, Video Head-end and Microsoft’s Mediaroom platform..
Our optical networks division caters to the growing demand to migrate legacy platforms and products to next generation optical transport systems, designed to efficiently support the packet-based protocols of today. We help TEMs design, develop and sustain both hardware and software for long haul, metro-core, metro-edge and access network elements.
- Product design, development and testing
- Feature developments and feature enhancements
- Maintenance of products including bug fixes, Level-2 and Level-3 support
- Multi platform porting and product transformation from one standard to other, such as SONET to SDH
- Product and feature testing along with test automation
- Product re-engineering activities
- Node simulations, persistency support, equipment protection and system startup support