Omni channel is a unique end to end online fulfillment solution to provide a new level of service and convenience to online shopping. Customers can research on a product, compare, check for availability, order through website, pick up at the store, return it by calling the call center etc. It enables interaction with the brand anytime, anywhere through multiple channels, touch points and provides seamless integrated messaging and behavior for better and consistent end user experiences. Omni channel provides the following benefits:
- Drastically reduced time-to-market by acting as a solution accelerator
- Reduced entry barrier on upfront investment and still remaining flexible/customizable
- User centric store front features
- In-built latest innovative commerce services.
The Tech Mahindra retail platform is a scalable e-commerce framework built on open source technology with standard e-commerce capabilities. It is available as an Out-Of-the-box solution that is easily customizable by leveraging existing open source technology.
The platform comes with localization capabilities facilitating integration with local payment gateways, logistics partners and provides options to create websites with multi-language support.
The platform is available as in-premise or as a subscription based hosted solution on the cloud.
Highlights of the Retail Platform
Quest – An Employee Engagement Solution
Quest 2.0 is a complete employee engagement solution with plugins to integrate with common technology platforms like HRMS, etc. Quest facilitates internal collaboration and social media integration on all presentation platforms (desktop, mobile and tablets). Quest enables organizational information dissemination, provides seamless integration with multiple service lines such as resourcing, HR, Payroll, competencies, knowledge sharing and collaboration services.
Strengths of Quest 2.0
- Complete employee portal
- Inbuilt connectors with popular enterprise applications
- Best in class internal collaboration features
- Easy social media integration
- User Centric Design
- Plug and play site with minimum customization
The Tech Mahindra Group also leverages prebuilt frameworks, accelerators and plugins to quickly implement external or internal portals for their customers with minimal configuration and flexible customizations. For example:
- Customer Care Self Service Portal – B2C
- Multi-channel Integration
- Portal Migration (from simple J2EE / .NET Apps)
- Private portals/ Micro sites
- Web Enablement
- Federal and Regulatory body Portals
- Partner Portals
- Website Consolidation
- Social Community Portals
- Employee Portal or Intranet Portal (Corporate Communications, Payroll Helpdesk, HR Helpdesk, etc)
- Knowledge Management Portals
- Collaboration Portals
- Enterprise 2.0 Applications
- BI & Reporting Dashboards
- Workflow or Process driven portals
Loyalty Management Solution
In today’s world marketers are looking at better ways to enhance customer satisfaction and influence customer driven touch points. In the digital market the post purchase experience drives repeat purchase decisions.
The Loyalty Management solution reaches out to customer to provide the expected post purchase experience. The solution is an enabler for after sales experience to inspire loyalty and repeat purchases. The loyalty management solution in turn helps marketers expand their loyalty base. The loyalty management process helps define loyalty programs, service tiers, affiliate –partner registrations, point accumulation and redemption. Customers end up seeking affiliates, partner websites and are willing to explore new touch points across multiple channels.