Our Talent Management offering provides end-to-end workforce performance and learning solutions in customer organizations. By aligning the performance goals and learning needs of the workforce to the overall business goal of the organization, our robust solutions ensure we partner with organizations as thought leaders and facilitate maximum return on investment and exponential growth. Workforce includes employees, partners, suppliers and customers of the organization.
The unique services that form a part of our Talent Management solutions include:
- Consulting services
- Content services
- Technology services
- Support services
- Managed services
These services are based on our deep domain and functional knowledge as well as technical expertise. Leading organizations across the globe have benefited from our enterprise-wide technology solutions, large-scale content development solutions and learning support solutions.
Why Choose Tech Mahindra?
Let us look at a few of our significant achievements in the Talent Management space:
- Over 7 years of experience in providing training solutions to some leading organizations across the world.
- Our “Learning Centre of Excellence” is a matured practice that has been rated as the Global No. 1 Learning Company (Best Award Winner) by American Society of Training and Development (ASTD).
- We have developed over 7000 hours of learning, including application training, process training, technical training, and business training.
- We have a dedicated Learning Services practice with more than 300 team members delivering value to many Fortune 500 customers.
- We have a mature Instructional Design practice, and expert Instructional Designers who have deep domain knowledge and expertise in adult learning theories and learning technologies.
- We are a contributing member of the ADL forum, directly and indirectly, through partners like Saba. This enhances our expertise and experience in developing SCORM-compliant learning content.
- We have global consulting and implementation partnership with leading learning management system (LMS) product vendors like Saba, Plateau (Success Factors – which is part of SAP), Taleo (which is part of Oracle) and OutStart (which is part of Kenexa).
- We possess a vast pool of subject matter experts (SMEs) from all domains, whose knowledge can be leveraged for all types of content pertaining to any domain.
- We have a dedicated User Experience Management practice with more than 150 usability and accessibility consultants. This also allows us to test all our web-based training (WBT) courseware on different browser platforms.
- We have an innovative visual design and media solutions team to design e-learning courseware.
- We have designed and delivered content using multiple delivery modes such as Instructor-led Training (ILT), WBT, and Mobile learning platforms.
Talent Management has provided the following benefits to its customers:
- Established processes and tools
- Trained manpower
- Evolved Learning and Development processes and best practices with established metrics-based management
- Helped reusability of project artefacts
- Ensured consistency in processes
- Established best practices through knowledge sharing and value creation
- Ensured maximum ROI
Our value propositions for key business problems of customers include:
- Functional expertise: We have experience in large scale development, implementation, and migration of talent solutions. We provide end-to-end service in the Talent Management space.
- Domain expertise: Our teams of instructional and visual designers come with immense experience and caliber. We are also backed by the experience and knowledge of our vast internal and external SME pool. Added to this, we have the advantage of pragmatic statistical data support.
- Business strengths: We have strong alliance or partnerships with global majors. This, coupled with our global reach and investment, makes us a financially reliable service partner.
- Service strengths: We have well-defined service-based templates, consolidated service desk dashboard, consistent and standardized project management metrics and proactive initiatives to undertake new services.