Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is a standardized Next Generation Networking (NGN) architecture for telecommunication service providers. It enables transformation of their carrier networks and services to Internet Protocol (IP). With partnership with vendors, we will assist service providers achieve this goal of end-to-end transformation to IP using IMS.
End-to-end network transformation journey undertaken by service providers would enable us to position the Multimedia Testing and Managed Services capabilities.
Design, Build, Operate and Test (DBOT) Capabilities for IMS Solutions
- Turnkey deployment of vendor IMS solution in close collaboration with vendors
- Leverage expertise build through end-to-end integration testing project to take ownership of entire multimedia quality assurance (QA) lifecycle of IMS deployments
- Delivers converged applications that increase revenues and subscriber loyalty in both legacy and next-generation networks through integration with Session Initiation Protocol (-SIP) application server
Technology Enabling Monetization on LTE
- Enablement of Next Generation services such as VoLTE, RCS, through integration with next generation SDP and IMS network
Improved Efficiency & Cost Saving
- Speeding time-to-market through the quick implementation of new services or by taking advantage of multiple network capabilities