Tech Mahindra’s Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics leverage connected technologies such as networking, analytics, mobility and the cloud to constantly monitor critical assets and run analytics to ensure availability.
- Tech Mahindra’s solution features a Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Bridge that acquires data from sensors. The bridge integrates a communication gateway to transfer the acquired data to cloud based storage or data centers using a variety of wired and wireless interfaces. The bridge is equipment and protocol agnostic.
- A variety of critical parameters such as machine vibration, temperature, process parameters, servers, data communication and instrumentation are continuously monitored real-time.
- The acquired data is processed by an Automated Analytics platform that includes a configurable dashboard for defining profiles, parameters tag rationalization and rule based analytics. The integrated online and offline analytics features a variety of analytical models to identify potential problems for Preventive Maintenance.
- The platform is coupled with Knowledge Based Diagnostics that can identify Root Causes and perform comprehensive Impact Analysis to provide recommendations and solutions.
The Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics solution is designed to enable automation. It integrates with enterprise systems and supports automation for a variety of functions such as Field Force Management, Customer Support and more.
The Tech Mahindra Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics solution also streamlines the monitoring and management of critical equipment. It includes multiple security, access, event monitoring, incident management and mapping features such as:
- GIS mapping
- Asset Management Database
- User Access Management
- Alerts and Event Management
- Alarm Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Reports and Dashboards
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
- Issue resolution management and ticketing workflows