Mobility is entering mainstream information technology (IT) as enterprises look at mobility as a key enabler for their business process automation. At Tech Mahindra, we look at mobility as a paradigm for efficiency and engagement. We also look at mobility as the means to blend the right access and the right context to provide the right leverage that transforms the way businesses are conducted.
We provide a comprehensive suite of solutions and services that are technologically superior and commercially viable to telecom companies and enterprises. We cover the entire gamut of the advice-innovate- execute-manage cycle.
Our Enterprise Mobility offering is cut into business-to-consumer (B2C), business-to-business (B2B), business-to-enterprise (B2E) and machine-to-machine (M2M) segments for automobile, manufacturing, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, travel and logistics, energy and utilities, banking, finance and insurance industries.
Our key value propositions are:
- Objective-oriented consulting, effective enterprise mobility strategy and efficient mobility rollouts
- IP-driven services with ready and reusable application and process frameworks
- Ready-to-deploy solutions for varied business verticals to accelerate the time to market. Also, our solutions ensure quicker benefits for niche competencies in emerging technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC), video streaming, image recognition and processing and voice recognition
- Leveraging partnership with global mobility platform providers to bring the best solutions
- Dedicated arm for mobility solutions, acknowledged by industry analysts as leading mobility solutions provider.
- Established engagements across mobility lifecycle, with global telcos & enterprises - over 150 solution and services projects successfully delivered.
- RoI oriented mobility enablement across multiple enterprise verticals
- Best in class tools and technologies for application delivery and assurance , with dedicated CoEs
- Delivery efficiencies with large repository of reusable components , test assets and global delivery model
- Faster GTM with ready mobility solutions
- End to end mobility GTM leverage for Telcos
- Proprietary frameworks with IP based service model for lower TCO and rapid new service enablement