Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
Connected Devices for the Connected World
Industrial Internet of Things is driving the fourth phase of the Industrial Revolution. It will accelerate the journey of Industries to a new level and transform economies, opening up a new era of growth and competitiveness. The Industrial IoT is a mega trend and span dozens of industries and thousands of applications. We see a future of connected machines, data and analytics processing in real – time and anywhere anytime connectivity.
- It’s Cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for the Industrial Internet.
- The Predix platform provides tools, framework, guidelines, and best practices that enable industrial-scale analytics.
- Predix connects machines, data, people, and other assets, the Predix platform uses leading technologies for distributed computing, big-data analytics, asset data management, and machine-to-machine communication.
- Enables the rapid development of industrial applications.
- Minimizes developer involvement in managing scale and hardware.
- Promotes quick response to customer requirements.
- Provides customers a single point of control for the assets they own.
- Builds an ecosystem of companies and developers that support the Industrial Internet.
- The Predix platform employs a Cloud Foundry-based micro service usage and delivery architecture.
- Micro services deliver functionality as a set of very small, granular, independent collaborating services
Our Vision & Roadmap