'Farm to Fork' is a service that enables companies to transport produce and meat grown at farm hundreds of miles away and deliver it as fresh as if it were grown locally. With our scale of consumption and our need for a large variety of food items, it is next to impossible to source all our foods locally. Hence, we must depend on farms across multiple countries for our food items. In an unconnected world it was a challenge to guarantee the freshness of the food items over the distance and time. However, our 'Farm to Fork' solution now allows for remote monitoring of all physical parameters, such as temperature and humidity, to ensure that produce and meat remain fresh throughout the journey until it reaches the shelves of your local grocery.
The ultimate goal of our 'Farm to Fork' solution is to deliver fresh food to you while virtually eliminating wastage and improving profitability throughout the supply chain.
Our 'Farm to Fork' solution addresses the following business challenges.
- Compliance with various food and environmental regulation
- Continuous real time monitoring of the condition of perishable goods at required temperature and humidity till the final destination
- Freshness and high quality of goods from source to destination
Our 'Farm to Fork' service integrates the power of telematics, sensors, and various telecommunications technologies to provide a comprehensive solution where mission critical data is captured and sent to business analytics servers.
The solution enables real time alerts/notifications on threshold violations. It also monitors the real time position of the vehicle. All of this ensures that quality of produce is monitored across its journey from the farm to the fork, and corrective actions are taken on a predictive basis to avoid quality deterioration. If and when quality deterioration occurs, the solution provides traceability and audit data that prevents the re-occurrence of such events.
- Monitor storage temperature and humidity levels ensuring food quality.
- Comply to food safety regulations
- FDA or various country food regulations require maintenance records for containers - No dependency on transport vendors for container maintenance records for temperature and humidity regulations
- Save Time & Money
- Automated system tracks and stores of all data. No more manual data tracking and organization. - Various automated reports for easy monitoring - Track shipment location and transport stages