Information Lifecycle Management comprises the policies, processes, practices, and tools used to align the business value of information with the most appropriate and cost effective IT infrastructure from the time information is conceived through its final disposition. ILM is needed to improve the performance of systems, reduce storage and personnel costs, ensure regulatory data retention compliance and have data available for business usage.
Tech Mahindra’s ILM provides various offerings for effective data management which include Data Archiving, Application Retirement, Test Data Management & Data Masking, Identity Resolution. These services help you to relocate inactive data out of your production systems onto separate storage systems, slice your larger test data sets and de-identify sensitive information from external exposure, safely decommission legacy applications and match identity data to provide single view.
The TechM Advantage:
- Leaders in Data Archiving, Data Masking and Test Data Management solutions
- Expertise to handle large data set for critical performance projects
- Cross domain implementation and expertise in ILM solutions
- Proven expertise in ILM Informatica and IBM Optim tools with unique solutions for Data Archival, Application retirement, TDM & Data Masking
- In-house i-TDM framework which is ticket based, self-serve TDM model
- Custom framework using scripts established for masking test data
- Dedicated performance consultancy group with skills to monitor, review and optimize the performance of ILM solutions