Tech Mahindra's Business Intelligence and Performance Management (BI and PM) Practice serves over 130 customers, including 45 from the Fortune 500 companies. We also have strategic partnerships with 14 leading technology vendors.
Our BI and PM portfolio consists of full life cycle system integration services. These services are available across 9 industries and 45 BI technologies. These technologies include BI and PM Consulting, Performance Management, Big Data and Analytics, Data Management, Data Warehousing (DW), Data Warehouse Appliances, Mobile BI, In-Memory Computing, Business Analytics, Social Media Analytics, iDecisions ™ and other intellectual properties (IPs) and On-Demand BI Solutions.
Why Choose Tech Mahindra?
Tech Mahindra is an ideal partner for organizations that are looking to implement BI and PM services. Here are some of the factors that make Tech Mahindra stand apart from its competitors:
- More than 4000 strong mature Practice with 14 plus years of experience in BI and Data Warehousing.
- More than 165 delighted customers across verticals served with over 45 different BI technologies by leveraging more than 14 alliances, across BI tool vendors
- Two new alliances in the Big Data space, Cloudera and Splunk
- Our IP iDecisions ™ has garnered recognition from Microsoft, Gartner, SAS and various other publications
- Our services have been rated as 'Promising ' in Gartner's "Market Scope for Business Intelligence and Information Management, North America, Jan 2013"
- Gartner acknowledges our iDecisions™ Cloud and Mobility capability and calls it a "Cloud Service Integrator"
The following are benefits offered by our BI and PM services:
- IP driven BI implementations wherever appropriate with a comprehensive data migration platform to carry out large data migrations
- Pricing flexibility and evolution to 'Risk-reward' sharing mode. We are one of the few vendors to deliver 'Outcome based' pricing models in BI
- Dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) to drive innovation, especially in the fields of Enterprise BI, DW Appliance, CPM and Analytics
- Strategic collaboration with Indian Statistical Institute and other premier universities to tap into statistical and analytical talent in academia
- Greater synergy in our merged entity enables wide range of domain flavor in the telecommunication and mobile space
- Significant investments made in Big Data and Analytics to support the growing needs of customers across verticals. We have set up 3 locations with big data clusters with varying capacity
- Well established BI delivery model (BI Solution Center) with a concept of central delivery and local deployment capability
- Domain-specific BI accelerators
- Offshore model with flexibility to leverage local partnership
- Pioneer in CoE implementations - BI Competency Center, Data Quality Factory, Integrated CPM, Customer Value Management
- Pioneering efforts in machine data analytics space - SPLUNK has rated us as a significant contributor among the System Integrator community
- Niche player in emerging BI trends such as Big Data, Mobile BI, Social Media Analytics, Agile BI and In-Memory Computing
- IP Proprietary Accelerator, tools and assets such as iDecisions™, InfoMate™, UDMF and MineMate™
- Strategic collaborations with First Carbon Solutions