The discipline of business analysis has matured from the initial scope of just requirement gathering and process analysis to providing businesses with the latest trends in technology; like self-serve applications, real time analytics, Cloud and social media solutions. Our Business Analysis practice identifies business needs and determines the most innovative solutions to challenges faced by businesses.
An effective business process analysis will support an integrated vision of business and technology and will bridge the gap between business requirements and IT solutions. Our business analysts are experts in collaborating with customers on bringing out the best in technology so that business gets conducted in the most innovative and optimum way. Our team of business analysts are experts in end to end telecom domain, functional areas (like customer relationship management, billing, provisioning) and various frequently used commercially off the shelf (COTS) products, (Siebel and Oracle BRM to name a few).
Our business analysis offering capacitates both at project and strategic levels. At a project level, we assist in successful delivery of IT projects by focusing on requirement gathering & process designing as per industry best practices. At a strategic level, we are involved in analyzing latest business trends and conducting transformation programs for delivering future proof solutions suited to an organization’s business needs.
- Multi Skilled Professionals: Our business analysts have strong domain knowledge, proficiency in COTS products and industry frameworks (like ITIL, eTOM). We are experts in delivering business solutions (analytics, Cloud, social media, customer experience, operational excellence and business process re-engineering) along with project solutions (process design, requirement gathering and COTS implementation).
- Business Analysis (BA) Repository: We leverage our repository of tools, templates and best practices for business analysis. This repository has been developed and enriched by multiple consulting and business analysis engagements in the industry and telecom domain in specific.
- Multiplier Effect: Ours is a practice group of 450+ professionals with 3000+ years of consulting experience across voice, data and video based telecom products for retail, wholesale and enterprise customers. Our business analysts have back end support of the organization’s experienced thought leadership through mentoring, knowledge sharing and proactive involvement in engagements for delivering better value to the customer.
- Reduced demand uncertainty: On demand availability of trained and experienced business analysts with knowledge of business, technology and market trends.
- Supplement Solution Design: Provides support for solution design by detecting scope, coverage and benefits associated with the solution