In the last decade of the 20th century, voice communication was a luxury enjoyed by a few elite business houses. But technology revolution has changed the scenario. Today, telecom players are offering voice, data, video and enterprise services to wide range of customers at affordable rates.
To provide uninterrupted high quality services, operators need to have strong network presence supported by robust Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. Furthermore, nowadays, Fortune 500 companies are also delegating their IT-intensive business activities to service providers. This in turn has increased their dependencies on effective IT service management.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the best approach to implement IT service management (ITSM). The best-practice guidelines and architectures of ITIL ensure that IT processes are closely aligned to business processes and that IT delivers correct and appropriate business solutions. ITIL Advisory Services (IAS) Product offers a comprehensive repository of ITIL processes and procedures that help an organization to implement end to end, uniform and well-defined IT processes for better ITSM.
- IT services that align better with business priorities and objectives, enable an organization to achieve its strategic objectives efficiently
- Known and manageable IT costs, enable the organization better plan its finances
- Increased business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Financial savings from improved resource management and reduced rework
- More effective change management, enable the organization to keep pace with change and drive business change to its advantage
- Improved user and customer satisfaction with IT and improved end-customer perception and brand image