Cloud computing has brought a paradigm shift in the way Information Technology (IT) enables the Telecommunication business. Companies of all sizes are rushing to embrace the benefits of cloud computing.
We offer a comprehensive end-to-end cloud computing service:
Cloud consulting services for TSPs evaluating cloud adoption:
Our Cloud Adopter services is targeted at the telecom companies facing problems in business adaptability, cost efficiency and business collaboration and want to evaluate if adopting cloud technologies will solve the problems.
The Cloud Adopter helps to achieve the following:
- Adaptive initiatives: New business initiatives are not obstructed by lengthy IT implementation or procurement cycles. This results in improved revenues.
- Cost aligned to utilization: Cost of business applications and IT infrastructure, erratic or cyclic in nature, are aligned to their utilization. This results in cost efficiency.
- IT focused on core business: Businesses can focus on the use of IT on core business processes. This helps to derive more value from IT spend resulting in cost efficiency.
- Enhanced collaboration: Data centricity enhances collaboration between different business entities and functions, which results in improved return on investment (ROI) of business initiatives.
Cloud consulting services for TSPs evaluating launching cloud offering to their end customers:
The Cloud Provider service is targeted at the telecom companies, traditionally focused on voice and data business but now want to launch differentiated cloud services. These companies, however, are apprehensive about the challenges in capturing the fast growing cloud services market.
Cloud Provider helps to achieve the following:
- New and improved revenue stream: Cloud business will help the telecom companies, to drive new revenue stream, away from the highly competitive voice and data market.
- Customer stickiness: Cloud business will help improve the stickiness of telecom business, especially for the enterprise segment. The telecom companies will now offer much more than non-differentiating voice and data services.